Considering the food you consume along with nutrition intake is really important to help your body stays healthy. Not only that, but the balanced food you eat will also help you to maintain the ideal body weight. Cooking yourself your food is much better. It not only guarantees the health of the material used for the cooking but also saves your money. So, what are healthy meals to cook at home you can try?
The Importance of Consuming Balanced Diet
Consuming a balanced diet means that you have various foods in the rightest portions. This also means that you have to consume the rightest amount of drink and meals to maintain your body healthy and help you feel in your best stamina. To have a balanced and healthy diet, you have to consider some things include eat 5 times a day instead of 3 times. You can also eat base foods on starchy meals such as bread, potatoes, pasta, or rice. To have a balanced diet, you also need to have some alternatives for your dairy. The alternatives to dairy can be in the form of soya drinks. It will also helpful to consume pulses, beans, meat, eggs, fish, and other protein to help you maintain a healthy diet. Another thing you have to keep in mind is picking up unsaturated oils and consume them a small amount only. Last but not least, a balanced diet can be reached to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
To help you gain your balanced diet, here are some easy healthy meals to cook at home. The following daily recipes are easy to make and you will only need 10 up to 25 minutes to cook them.
Easy Healthy Meals for Breakfast
Breakfast is really important to help you stay healthy. Even if you are on diet, you must not leave to have breakfast every morning. This is so important since you need the food to give you energy to do activities for the whole day. These following recipes are easy to cook for your morning meals.
 Peach Cobbler Oatmeal
Not only delicious, this peach cobbler oatmeal is easy to make and can be prepared for less than 10 minutes.
- 2 ¼ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups of rolled oats
- 3 ½ cups of water
- 2 large peaches and chopped them
- 1/4 cup of sliced or chopped pecans (optional) for garnish
- 3-4 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Prepare a large sized saucepan and heat it on medium level. Add salt and water and then boil them. Put the nutmeg and cinnamon in the boiled water and stir it.
- Cook the mixture for about 4 minutes until the oatmeal turns thick. Put brown sugar and the chopped peaches and cook the mixture for about a minute longer. If you want to have creamer oatmeal, you can add milk on the mixture.
- Serve the cooking immediately. Use the pecans to garnish it.
- Simple Avocado Toast with Poached Egg
 The second easy recipe for healthy breakfast is called “Simple Avocado Toast with Poached Egg”.
- 2 tablespoons of shaved Parmesan cheese
- Fresh herbs for topping such as thyme, basil, or parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 avocado
- Pepper and salt for topping
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- ¼ heirloom tomatoes
- Prepare a pot of water and boil it. Make sure that the water used can cover the eggs when they are in the bottom part of the pot. Put metal rim in the pot so the eggs can lay flatly. Turn off the heat after the water is boiled. Take the eggs out from the pot and crack them carefully into each rim directly. Cover the pot after that and don’t forget to poach it for about 5 minutes.
- Smash the avocado carefully and toast the bread while the eggs are being cooked. Make sure that you smash the avocado on each side of the toasted bread. Use your spatula to take out the eggs from water after they are completely boiled. Carefully remove the rim from the eggs with your spatula. After that put the poached eggs on the top part of the toasted bread. Sprinkle pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt, fresh herbs and don’t forget to serve the meal with tomatoes.
Easy and Healthy Meals for Lunch
For your healthy lunch, you can try these following recipes.
 Easy and Quick Chicken Burritos
This Chicken Burritos recipe is not only easy to prepare but also can be stored in refrigerator for months.
- 4 tortillas in large size
- 1 avocado and dice it
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro and slice them
- 1 cups of mozzarella or Mexican cheese
- Mix the shredded chicken with cilantro, cheese, and diced avocado.
- Place the tortilla on a plate and put the ¼ part of the mixture and make it a roll.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan and heat it. Put the tortillas on the pan and then cook for about 2 minutes. Cook the tortillas on medium – high heat till their color turn golden. Serve them warm.
Easy and Healthy Meals for Dinner
 Zucchini Pasta with Vegan Cashew Basil Pesto
This recipe is suitable the most for vegetarian and can be served within 10 minutes.
- 2 zucchinis in large size
- ¼ cup of raw cashew
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cups of fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ and 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Put garlic cloves, pepper, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and raw cashew in a food processor. Process the mixture until it turns smooth.
- Add salt and nutritional yeast into the processed mixture.
- Put ¼ cup of olive oil and basil on the mixture and then process it again. Add lemon after that.
Prepare the pesto and then combine it with the zucchini noodles. Chop both ends of the noodles for about ½ inch and spiralize them. Put the noodles in a bowl, add pesto and mix them